How To Hang a Television On a Brick or Stone Fireplace…
Many times fireplaces are in a very central spot in a room where you would like to watch television. The brick or stone on your fireplace provides the perfect area to hang a television.
Steps to Hanging a Television on a Brick or Stone Fireplace…
- Find out how the mantle is attached to the fireplace.
- Figure out the best way to hide the wires and keep them out of site. Usually behind the wall/fireplace.
- Put the mount arms on the television.
- Use the mount on the fireplace to pick where to predrill your holes.
- Finish fishing your wires.
- Add back the mantle.
- Tighten mount to the fireplace using the predilled holes.
- Setup equipment and test it with the wires you just fished to make sure the equipment works.
- Hang the television on the mount.
It’s always easiest to call a profession installer to hang the television the right way the FIRST time. Save yourself a headache and call a pro!
Contact us (937-308-7207) for help designing and installing technology solutions for your home or office!
AVtech Ltd is a residential and light commercial electronics systems contractor that delivers technology and audio/visual solutions to customers in Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio.
> Learn More